Our website uses cookies to function. You can read our Privacy Policy here, by continuing to use this site you agree with our Privacy Policy cookies close button



Last Modified May 14, 2019


Change of circumstances

Report a change in circumstances when you receive Housing and Council Tax Benefit. Find a list of changes that you must tell us about and fill out the form.

Council Tax Support Consultation

Proposed changes to Council Tax Support - have your say, find out about the consultation and what changes might take place.


Report fraud or read information on the National Fraud Initiative

Hertfordshire Welfare Assistance Scheme

Information about the Hertfordshire Welfare Assistance Scheme (HWAS), what help is available and how to apply.

Housing Benefit and Council Tax Support

Report a fraud, make a claim for benefits, read information on changes to the benefit system, read information on National fraud Initiative

Making a claim for Housing Benefit or Council Tax Support

Apply for housing benefit and council tax support, find out if you're eligible, apply for universal credit, get further information and contact us.

Council Tax Support Consultation - have your say

Deatils of the new Council Tax Support scheme and consultation questions

Welcome to Hertsmere Borough Council’s website.