Our website uses cookies to function. You can read our Privacy Policy here, by continuing to use this site you agree with our Privacy Policy cookies close button



Last Modified May 14, 2019


Change of circumstances

Report a change in circumstances when you receive Housing and Council Tax Benefit. Find a list of changes that you must tell us about and fill out the form.

Hertfordshire Welfare Assistance Scheme

Information about the Hertfordshire Welfare Assistance Scheme (HWAS), what help is available and how to apply.

Housing Benefit and Council Tax Support

Report a fraud, make a claim for benefits, read information on changes to the benefit system, read information on National fraud Initiative

Making a claim for Housing Benefit or Council Tax Support

Apply for housing benefit and council tax support, find out if you're eligible, apply for universal credit, get further information and contact us.

National Fraud Initiative

National Fraud Initiative - find out more about how we must protect public funds, data matching and use of data.

Reporting Fraud

Report fraud - report Council Tax Support, Housing Benefit Fraud and non benefit fraud and see examples of different types of fraudulent activity..

Welcome to Hertsmere Borough Council’s website.