Get Enterprising is a free, business growth support programme delivered by Wenta and funded by Hertfordshire Local Enterprise Partnership to enable early stage businesses to go on to access further support provision through Hertfordshire Growth Hub.
This programme will support you with:
- Specialist, one-to-one business advice accessible online, by phone or face-to-face to help you to identify your business growth needs
- Training workshops and webinars to help you develop and enhance the skills you need to scale-up and grow
- Networking opportunities and events
- Access to finance and funding options
Join the programme and Get Enterprising
Hertfordshire Growth Hub
- Free one-to-one support for skills, finance, technology and productivity, sales and marketing and inward investment.
- Free and in-depth evaluation of your business ambitions to develop an appropriate action plan and help you find any funding available for it.
- Regular events run based around the specialist advice areas and featuring guest presenters and industry experts
- For support to grow your business find out more at the Growth Hub website, call them on 0844 725 5575 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Wenta offers a range of business support services to business in Hertsmere.
For further information please contact the local Wenta office on 01707 663610, email email@example.com or visit their website.
Hertfordshire Chamber of Commerce
Hertfordshire Chamber of Commerce provides first-class business support to companies of all shapes and sizes, through a range of membership benefits and networking opportunities.
Since 1924, it's been supporting businesses, influencing key decision-makers in local and central government and is regularly consulted for feedback from the business community when policy is being developed,
Chamber membership allows your voice to be heard
The British Chambers of Commerce (BCC) accredited Hertfordshire Chamber of Commerce is well positioned to open doors and forge new business relationships bringing people together from different business sectors and it is their aim to help you and your organisation to:
It works on behalf of members to support and encourage the development of an economic environment in which their business and employees can prosper.
Whether your business is local or global, the chamber has a wealth of knowledge and expertise to help your business grow.
Find out how it can help you grow through any of the following services:
If you would like further information about the Hertfordshire Chamber of Commerce email firstname.lastname@example.org or call a member of the chamber team on 01707 502180.