Last Modified April 01, 2016
We provide an estate management service for the land and property we own to ensure it is properly maintained and used.
- Asset valuations
- Insurance valuations
- Professional property advice
- Property management
- Routine maintenance
- Refurbishment and improvements
We let out our property, and very occasionally will offer it for sale if it is surplus to requirements. We own a number of lock-up shops, industrial and storage land, workshops and depots.
Occasionally we will offer land for sale for redevelopment.
The land and property we own is currently valued at over £100million and includes:
- About 100 lock up shops in Borehamwood and Bushey
- Are there any shops to let?
- Around 1,800 lock up garages
- Bushey Golf and Country Club
- Civic Offices, Borehamwood
- Cranborne Industrial Estate (part), Potters Bar
- Elstree Studios, Borehamwood
- Grazing land
- Leisure and community buildings
- Oakridge Lane Depot
- Residential ground rents and dwellings let to housing associations
- The Point, Borehamwood
The rental income from property represents around 17% of our total revenue income.
If you are interested in leasing a shop or other property from us, or require any further information please contact us at email@example.com or on 020 8207 7486.