Our website uses cookies to function. You can read our Privacy Policy here, by continuing to use this site you agree with our Privacy Policy cookies close button

Home > Business > Licensing > Miscellaneous Licensing

Miscellaneous licensing

Last Modified May 14, 2019


Camp Site Licence

A page about applying for a licence for a camp site

Caravan site licensing

Caravans includes mobile homes and park homes and the types of site include permanent, touring and holiday.

Licence highway projection

Information about a highway projection licence and how to apply for one.

Licences A to Z

Information about various licences and registrations.

Performance and stage licences for school age children

Information about a performance or stage licence for school age children, and how to apply for one.

Petroleum Licensing

Information about petroleum licensing and how to apply for a licence.

Scrap Metal Dealer 2013

Information about the Scrap Metal Dealers Act 2013, which comes into force in October 2013, and how to apply for a licence.

Welcome to Hertsmere Borough Council’s website.