Property and Assets deal with the letting, management, maintenance, valuations, sales and repair of the council's commercial, corporate and community based property portfolio.
What we currently own
The land and property we own is currently valued at over £100million and includes:
- About 100 lock up shops in Borehamwood and Bushey
- Around 1,800 lock up garages
- Civic Offices, Borehamwood
- Cranborne Industrial Estate (part), Potters Bar
- Elstree Studios, Borehamwood
- Grazing land
- Leisure and community buildings
- Residential ground rents and dwellings let to housing associations
- The Point, Borehamwood
You can find a list of vacant premises, including information on garages and commercial premises.