Last Modified March 24, 2020
Our three offices
Civic Offices, Borehamwood
Following the latest Government advice, our reception at our Civic Offices is now closed for face to face services until further notice.
Download a map
Google map (external link)
Area offices at Bushey and Potters Bar
We are unable to offer a face to face service at Bushey and Potters Bar area offices until further notice, but will try to help you in other ways
- follow us on Twitter (@HertsmereBC)
- call 020 8207 2277 for further assistance or guidance
- contact us out of hours in the event of an emergency on 0845 3000 021
Citizens Advice Bureau
8 Rudolph Road
In an emergency, outside office hours and on public holidays, you can call:
0845 300 0021 - for drainage, environmental health, housing homelessness, trees and dangerous structures or
0300 123 4040 - for highways and other Hertfordshire County Council services
How to get to our Civic offices, Borehamwood:
Via A1 (Barnet bypass) - Turn off at the flyover by the Holiday Inn, leading onto Elstree Way. Continue over double mini-roundabout passing the Shell garage on the left. Turn right immediately after the Ibis hotel and the offices are to the left of the car park. If you carry on to the roundabout you can also access the car park from Shenley Road (follow signs to Shenley).
Get the Thameslink line to Elstree & Borehamwood Station. Turn right on exiting station access road, towards Shenley Road. Civic Offices are approximately 10 to 15 minutes walk, through the High Street, past Tesco and Elstree Studios on the right, beyond the large roundabout and on the left.
Direct bus routes
- 107 Between Barnet and Edgware via Elstree.
- 292 Between Colindale Asda and Borehamwood via the A1 Stirling Corner.
- 398 Between Potters Bar - South Mimms - Borehamwood
- 306 Between Watford - Bushey - Borehamwood