Blue box collection suspended
This collection has been temporarily suspended. You can put your paper recycling in the brown bin until further notice - it will still be recycled.
Please hold off from putting shredded paper in the brown bin until the blue box collection resumes.
Please check our service updates regularly for any further changes.
Your blue box is collected every fortnight on the same day as your black bin.
What to put in
- White paper, e.g. printer paper and letters
- Brochures, catalogues and telephone directories
- Junk mail including leaflets and flyers
- Envelopes (including windows)
- Shredded paper
Items to keep out
- Greetings cards
- Brown paper/envelopes
- Wrapping paper
- Gift bags/paper bags
- Padded envelopes, e.g. Jiffy bags
- Other non-paper wrappings
- Paper towels and tissues
- Disposable nappies
- Cotton wool/make up pads
- Wet wipes
White paper vs brown paper