If you are unable to visit a Recycling Centre we can help remove large items from outside of your property.
We can collect a maximum of five items such as a three-piece suite (which is classed as three items), carpets, chairs, beds and mattresses.
You pay £45 for three items and £10 for each extra item. TVs and fridges/freezers cost £45 each.
A few rules
- The only items we will remove are the items you have asked for. Extra items on the day will not be taken.
- Items should not be filled with other rubbish.
- We do not use any specialist lifting equipment so items should be manageable for two people to lift/carry.
- We will not enter your property to remove items.
- Payment must be made in full before the collection
To arrange a collection please call 020 8207 7480
Items not accepted
- boilers or radiators
- car/motorbike parts
- Christmas trees
- concrete posts
- domestic waste, either loose or bagged
- fence panels
- garden waste
- gas bottles/cookers/barbecues
- large crates
- oil containers/drums
- rubble sacks/building waste
- wire fencing/fire surrounds