72 hour rule
For the safety of our collection staff, all items to be collected must be placed outside of your property at least 72 hours before your booked collection slot. You will be required to send us photographic evidence of this.
If you are unable to visit a Recycling Centre we can help remove large items from outside of your property.
We can collect a maximum of five items such as a three-piece suite (which is classed as three items), carpets, chairs, beds and mattresses.
You pay £45 for three items and £10 for each extra item. TVs and fridges/freezers cost £45 each.
A few rules
- The only items we will remove are the items you have asked for. Extra items on the day will not be taken.
- Items should not be filled with other rubbish.
- Items must be easy to reach at one point outside of your property at least 72 hours before your agreed collection day (evidence is required). We will not enter your property to remove items.
- Payment must be made in full before the collection
To arrange a collection please call 020 8207 7480
Items not accepted
- boilers or radiators
- car/motorbike parts
- Christmas trees
- concrete posts
- domestic waste, either loose or bagged
- fence panels
- garden waste
- gas bottles/cookers/barbecues
- large crates
- oil containers/drums
- rubble sacks/building waste
- wire fencing/fire surrounds