Last Modified October 19, 2015
Leisure facilities in Hertsmere are managed by Hertsmere Leisure, who provide and promote sport, recreational, and arts services for the borough.
Hertsmere Leisure operates on the following values:
- Improve continuously everything they do.
- Nurture the unique worth and contribution of every individual.
- Seek to operate in a more economic, efficient and effective way.
- Promote an honest and open culture supported by active communication.
- Improve the quality of life, well-being and health of our communities.
- Recognise the importance of the customer in everything they do.
- Encourage people to fulfil their potential.
Have you got your Motivate4 membership?
Motivate4 membership cards allow you to collect points just by taking part in activities such as swimming, badminton, squash, going to the gym and you can redeem your points to earn free visits and enjoy more of your favourite activities. So the more active you are, the more free activities you can enjoy!
Currently available at:
Motivate4 Card, Summary of points for Activities
||Points per visit
||Free visit costs|
| Fitness Class
Which card is best for you?
Each Motivate4 membership offers you different benefits:
New Motivate4 Cards and what the benefits are
||Free entrance to Hertsmere Leisure centres|
||Booking privileges - facilities can be booked up to seven days in advance over the telephone or online|
||Discounts on selected Wyllyotts Theatre promoted events|
||A further reduced price during off peak times on a number of activities |
||Free racket hire|
||Discount on renewal |
*X indicates the relevant benefit is applicable
Motivate4 membership replaces what was known as the Hertsmere Leisure Card and Hert Card:
New Membership Card Names
| Membership Type
||(Formally known as) |
| Gold Motivate4
| Silver Motivate4
|| Hert Card|
| Bronze Motivate4
|| NEW and FREE to residents of Hertsmere|
FREE to residents of Hertsmere!
The Bronze Motivate4 membership is free to all residents of Hertsmere and costs just £5 for non-residents. Bronze membership gives you:
- Booking privileges - facilities can be booked up to seven days in advance over the telephone or online
- Free visits rewarded to you for being active. The more active you are the more free visits you\'ll get
- Discounts on selected Wyllyotts Theatre promoted events