Most of our play areas and gym equipment reopened on Saturday 4 July. Only the following playgrounds will remain closed until further notice:
- Brook Meadow, Borehamwood
- Ripon Park, Borehamwood
Please note that whilst the playground at Meadow Park, Borehamwood is now open, several pieces of equipment remain out of action due to vandalism.
The use of the equipment is at your own risk. Please maintain social distancing at all times and protect yourself and consider others by following our advice:
Advice for visiting play areas
- No food or drink to be consumed on equipment or inside play areas.
- All gym equipment users should bring their own towel and sanitiser and wipe down equipment before and after use.
- Use your own hand sanitiser before and after touching equipment and remember to wash your hands thoroughly when you get home.
- Encourage children not to touch their faces or put their mouths on equipment. Coughing/sneezing should be into the elbow or a tissue.
- If the area is full or busy do not enter and consider returning at a later time
Download our play area guidance poster