Splash Park update
We are very sorry but the splash park will be closed until further notice. There is a problem with the pumping equipment and specialist replacement parts have been ordered. The splash park will remain closed until they have been fitted and the equipment tested. We are sorry to disappoint the little ones who enjoy using this facility and their parents and carers.
Our parks and play areas remain open to visit and enjoy.
Advice for visiting play areas
- No food or drink to be consumed on equipment or inside play areas.
- All gym equipment users should bring their own towel and sanitiser and wipe down equipment before and after use.
- Use your own hand sanitiser before and after touching equipment and remember to wash your hands thoroughly when you get home.
- Encourage children not to touch their faces or put their mouths on equipment. Coughing/sneezing should be into the elbow or a tissue.
- If the area is full or busy do not enter and consider returning at a later time
Download our play area guidance poster