Our website uses cookies to function. You can read our Privacy Policy here, by continuing to use this site you agree with our Privacy Policy cookies close button


Guide to building regulation charges

Last Modified October 19, 2015

Before you build, extend or convert a building, you must either submit a Full Plans application form for approval or a Building Notice.

If the work has been constructed without these, you may apply for the unauthorised work to be Regularised. This option is only available for work started on or after 11 November 1985.

The following charges are applicable:


We welcome feedback about our website. We are continually working to improve the content of our website. If you have any suggestions on how it can be improved, or just want to offer some feedback on it, please use the form below.

Add Your Feedback
Add your rating (required)

Welcome to Hertsmere Borough Council’s website.