Our Development Management Team handle all planning applications, and consult the occupiers of properties that immediately neighbour planning application sites. You can view and comment on a planning application on the Development Management Team pages.
From September 2017 onwards, all planning policy consultations will be listed on our Consultation Portal.
To register on the database, comment on current consultations or view comments on previous consultations, please visit our Consultation portal.
A consultation portal has been launched which enables residents, businesses and others to have their say on all council consultations, including key planning issues and future developments in Hertsmere.
The online portal allows registered users to comment on Local Plan Documents when they are out at public consultation and to give us feedback about the growth of the borough.
Key benefits of registering and making representations online include:
- Optional email updates - keep up to date when new documents are available for consultation;
- Ability to view other consultees' comments once they have been made available;
- Search facility - to find comments you and others have made on documents;
- Ability to update personal details instantly - make sure we always have your latest postal and email address;
- Ability to deactivate your account if you have moved out of the area or no longer want to hear from us - you can switch it back on again at any time;
- Option to specify preferences on how and how often you prefer to be contacted;
- You can view documents/comments as soon as they are available;
- Environmental benefits of using a paperless online system.
Past consultations from September 2017 onwards are available to view on our Consultation portal. Information about consultations prior to September 2017 is available on request.