Wherever possible please use cashless provider Paybyphone.
If you do not have any change when you arrive in one of our pay and display car parks or at one of our on street parking locations, you can pay by using your mobile phone instead. The parking fee is charged to the credit or debit card you have registered.
This service is available in addition to paying with change at the machine, so you can use either.
How do I use Pay by Phone?
You will first need to register your vehicle and payment card details. You only need to do this once and then you can use the service whenever you need to pay for parking.
How to use Pay by Phone
Online Pay by Phone
Apps Go to your app store and search for PaybyPhone
Call 0203 362 1200
Once you have registered and wish to pay by phone to park in a car park you will need to provide:
- the location code which is shown on the pay and display machine in the car park or within close proximity to the on street bays
- your vehicle details
- how long you are staying for
Where can I use Pay by Phone?
Pay by Phone is available in all of our pay and display car parks and our on street spaces.
Please note: Customers visiting the Venue and who use the Civic Offices car park, Borehamwood are able to claim a part refund of the parking charge from the Venue. If you pay by phone we will not be able to offer this service. If you wish to claim such a refund, then you will need to pay with change, using the pay and display ticket machines in order to obtain the stub part of the ticket required for the refund.
I'm running late - can I extend my parking time using the Pay by Phone service?
No, you can't extend your stay using this service.
What are the other benefits of the service?
- Register once and you can use the service to pay for future parking sessions.
- No need to find change.
- Quick and easy to use.
- Secure payment from the comfort and safety of your vehicle.
- Choose to receive text messages when your parking is about to run out.
- Reduce the risk of receiving a parking fine (Penalty Charge Notice.)