Last Modified May 10, 2022
Currently not registered? Or need to update your registration?
You can only vote in elections if your name is on the register.
You can use the online register to vote service to;
- Register to vote,
- Update your name, address or nationality or
- Opt in or out of the open register
Who can register?
You must be aged 16 or over to register.
You must also be one of the following:
- All British, Commonwealth, Irish and other European Union citizens.
- Crown servants employed outside the United Kingdom.
- Members of HM Forces and their spouses.
- European citizens are allowed to vote in European and local elections only.
- Overseas electors.
- Overseas electors are allowed to vote in Parliamentary and European elections only.
You can vote when you are 18 or over.
You can check which elections you are eligible to vote in.
Deadlines for electoral registration
If your application is submitted or altered after the application deadline, your registration will be published on the following months publication date.
| Application deadline||publication date |
|10th January 2022
||1st February 2022
|7th February 2022
||1st March 2022
|10th March 2022
||1st April 2022
|7th April 2022
||3rd May 2022
|10th May 2022
||1st June 2022
|9th June 2022
||1st July 2022
|8th July 2022
||1st August 2022
|10th August 2022
||1st September 2022
For further assistance please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02082077481.