About the Inquiry
The public inquiry is being held into our decision to refuse planning application 21/0050/FULEI for:
Installation of renewable led energy generating station comprising ground-mounted photovoltaic solar arrays and battery-based electricity storage containers together with substation, inverter/transformer stations, site accesses, internal access tracks, security measures, access gates, other ancillary infrastructure, landscaping and biodiversity enhancements at:
Land North of Butterfly Lane, Land Surrounding Hilfield Farm and Land West of Hilfield Lane, Aldenham
Core documents relating to the inquiry are available to view by selecting the button on the right. Further documents may be added to this page during the course of the inquiry.
Dates for the inquiry
The inquiry opens on Wednesday 19 October 2022 at 10am at the Civic Offices, Elstree Way, Borehamwood, Herts WD6 1WA.
It then continues on the following dates:
- Thursday 20 October - starts at 10am
- Tuesday 25 October - starts at 10am
- Wednesday 26 October - starts at 10am
- Thursday 27 October - starts at 10am
- Tuesday 1 November - starts at 10am
- Wednesday 2 November - starts at 9am
- and Friday 4 November - Virtual meeting starts at 10am
Please use the Passcode: 6bb2ReX?
Please note that due to a technical issue the first 15 minutes of the recording is missing.
A timetable (DOC 15KB) of each day's sessions is available to view. Please note this is an in-person event with the facility to participate virtually.
- Planning Inspectorate reference: APP/N1920/W/22/3295268
- Location: Land North of Butterfly Lane, Land Surrounding Hilfield Farm and Land West of Hilfield Lane, Aldenham
Planning Inspectorate Inquiries & Major Casework Officer Contact Details