Herts Opportunities Portal (HOP)
Developed and delivered by the Hertfordshire Local Enterprise Partnership, Herts Opportunities Portal (HOP), provides a valuable resource for students, residents and employers wishing to gain the skills they need to make informed career decisions and build for the future.
HOP is the portal for job opportunities, skills training and apprenticeships information. The site also features employers who are offering high quality apprenticeship, graduate, work experience and career progression opportunities
As part of the support through Covid-19, HOP also provides the latest vacancies across Hertfordshire in a number of sectors.
- The Hertfordshire Growth Hub have launched their new Peer Networks initiative for small business leaders that want to grow and develop their organisation. Through a series of discussions, the groups challenge each other and work through common business issues.
- This is an opportunity to network and collaborate with other like-minded business to develop the business’ potential for the future, in fortnightly meetings hosted by expert facilitators from the University of Hertfordshire, industry specialists and innovators.
- Those joining the programme will receive 18 hours of support through high impact group sessions, and at least 3.5 hours of one-to-one support to tailor the support to your business needs.
- To express your interest in joining this scheme, register or login and ensure you have completed your business diagnostic. Following this, visit the ‘Marketplace’, select ‘Funded Support’ and click on the ‘Peer Networks’ listing.
- You may find this short video helpful: How to complete your business diagnostic
An apprenticeship gives you practical on-the-job experience, essential learning tools and all-important qualifications that will last you a lifetime, wherever tomorrow takes you. Work Experience— You’ll have a real job that you’ll spend a majority of your time doing.
Get further information and find an apprenticeship.